Dedicated to truth, wholesome living, loving our neighbor and walking the straight and narrow.

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Wild flowers are in bloom.

Have you noticed? I was on I-30 this afternoon, between Oakland and East Chase. Only a few miles, but I noticed more color than I've seen in a while. Grass was green, yeah, I know, wow. The trees were blooming. The bluebonnets were beautiful, especially with that green background. Then there were smaller yellow and white wild flowers. Spring in Texas is just fantastic. Thank you, God, for painting this landscape for us to enjoy.

I think Freddy was even happier today. He was really active. I guess spring brings that out. I have a few pretty weeds in my yard. And with the recent rains everything will grow, just like it's supposed to.

Get out and enjoy it. It will last only a few days.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful picture!!

6:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home