Dedicated to truth, wholesome living, loving our neighbor and walking the straight and narrow.

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Yep, you've seen it before.

This article about the Great Seal is basically a re-write of the first. I have added a lot of new information to this one, however.


I know, I still haven't done everything I said I would do. I will, eventually. I would like to write about the one dollar bill. That's where the different meanings of the symbols come into play.


I am a student again, however, and the reading for my present class will take a lot of my time. I'm working toward a certificate in Family Issues. The first course is Introduction to Pregancy Counseling. And the first book i'm reading is Questions and Answers about Abortion. When I finish the book review I will post it here. I already knew abortion was wrong, but this book, written by a medical doctor and his nurse wife, tell it like it is. And it is awful. There is no doubt in my mind that abortions kill tiny human beings.


I hadn't read it before, but fetuses can feel pain, just like a baby boy can feel circumcision. Humans have not gone far up the ladder of civility.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home