Dedicated to truth, wholesome living, loving our neighbor and walking the straight and narrow.

Thursday, February 01, 2007


UPS. This for sure is not the UPS driver that came to house recently. I would say what day, but I don't know what day it was. Yep, I have a story to tell. This very computer developed a sore mother board. It was sick, to the point a reboot wouldn't sooth its pain. Since it was still under warranty at Best Buy I took it there. The young corporal of the notorious Geek Squad said it needed to be hospitalized, in Dallas: a week or ten days. So I didn't think any more about it for at least 10 days. I decided then I would call the next day to check on it. In the meantime, since we had a break in the weather, I took a stroll toward the back. You probably know where I'm going with this. Sure enough, at the corner of the house, under the tree where I have a corn-on-the-cob feeder for the birds, was a big box. Was it my computer. It was delivered by UPS, sometime. Only the birds know for sure, but their only contribution was all over the box by this time. This was when my left hand was still in a splint, so I struggled with this big box and finally got it into the house and opened it. It was indeed my computer. Well, I put it together and discovered that it was healed. The mother board was as good as new. In fact it was new. No traces of illness whatsoever.

I am still debating whether or not to complain to UPS, or to the Geek corporal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home